Friday, April 4, 2008

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth.

Wayyyy. I actually got some sleep last night. Which is quite counter-intuitive, as I was up till 2 in the morning, because I just didn't feel sleepy. Recently, my headaches have been getting worse, and I finally bit the bullet and started taking something (I don't like any sort of drug, I prefer to let my body deal with things on it's own). So, now I'm munching on 30/500 Co-codamol, which is prescription only. I still have a headache, but it's probably the clearest my head has ever been. So, combined with the Spearmint and chamomile tea I'm drinking, I'm calmer and I'm sleeping better than I have in years.
I have had a few arguments with Alyson over the past few days, which is unfortunate. It seem that when I go offline normally, she assumes I'm sulking. Wrong. I'm usually getting really aggravated, and I go offline to give us both a chance to calm down for a bit. Because, quite often, she's being a damn arse too, only she would never admit it. Anyway, what I've been doing now is staying on, trying to calm myself down, and work it out. I do realise that it's quite often me, but not always. I'm also quite willing to apologise when I've gone off on one. Unfortunatly, she isn't, and often, her points are low blows, of the "you suck" and "i'm better than you" variety. Still, it seems to be working.
Kelly spoke to me for the first time in a while too, which was nice. We have drifted apart quite considerably though, and with her new stupid-hours job, and the fact I can't get out the house easily, I find it unlikely that we'll drift back together again.

No comments: