Monday, April 7, 2008

Welcome

I'd like to welcome all my new visitors, after looking at my stats it seems my visitors have doubled, and people are starting to return. Not bad considering I haven't been going for long. So welcome, enjoy, feel free to come back, and post some comments!

I'd like to make an apology though for faffing about with the themes recently, because I really can't be bothered to create my own. But I kinda like the look of this one, and thus it's staying.

Anyway, CONTENT. Yes. Well, I don't think I mentioned, but a few of my mates returned from uni for the holidays the other week. Unfortunately, I was too ill to go out, but Alan was staying here for an extra week, so I sent him a text asking if he wanted to go out, and I'd try and get someone to drive me in. He didn't reply. This was almost two weeks ago. It turns out that his granddad died, and he spent all his time arranging/attending the funeral. Damn that sucks.
Talking of granddads, mine.. is a bit... podgy. As in he wears XXXL clothing. This morning, he tells me he's loosing weight, and says "I bet I weight less than you now!" Um, yea. Way to make me feel good. Besides, you might weight a stone less than me, but I ain't podgy (I have a bit of a belly, but a 36" waist isn't bad, his is 48" or something.)
Also, ended up having an argument with Alyson again. fun fun. Basically, I use jabber (Gtalk), and I made her install it to talk to me, only she had a mard about it, as so I caved in, and said I'd install MSN just to talk to her. Bearing in mind, I have a Mac, and MSN ain't too good on Macs (Both adium and aMSN sign me in, but show me as appear offline). So, I installed it, and after much faffing, signed in. Whereupon she had another mard, and refused to talk to me. *sighs* I don't know why I bother.
ANYWAY. *ceases whinging* It makes my head hurt. Next post will be more light hearted, I promise.

No comments: