Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Holla

I have been terribly busy the last few days, enjoying my new role as tech support. I figured, I'm sat at home all the time, I'm good with computers (more specifically macs, as I haven't used a pc for more than a few minutes in 3 years), so, why not make use of it?
I registered on the macrumors forums, and have spend the last few days solving peoples problems. It helps me in a few ways, because in a vague sort of way, I get the social contact that I so long for being stuck at home, I get to help people, which always feels good, andIt passes the time. I'm thinking of possibly registering on other forums too, like macosxhints. We'll see.
Also, Alyson, who had a grump the other day, finally signed in to talk to me. It was, in fact, to moan, because my server, which she uses for free, is playing up. However, she's stressed at the moment, because she's got her photography portfolio to complete, and she had a bad week last week, although she hasn't yet explained to me why. So, I shall let it slide, as always. At least we're talking again. This is good.
I've upgraded my iMac to a 120Gb hard drive, and am currently looking at ripping it apart and replacing the cooling fan with a silent one, that would be awesome.
I seem to remember saying this would be interesting. Whoops.

No comments: