Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How tedious.

That was fun, apparently, google thought I was spam, and shut my blog down. Charming.
Anyway, much fun has occurred. Over the weekend I ordered some stuff from Amazon, the entire Buffy boxset (What? I'm bored.), and GT5 Prologue. GT5 LOOKS INCREDIBLE. However, there's not all that much to what you can do, but there are quite a few cars, and it'll take a while to get them all. So, for 17 quid it's not too bad I suppose.
On Sunday, I went out with teh parents. Made a few purchaces, a Linksys WRT54GS router, which turns out to be a recent model and not firmware upgradable. So... Not much use. I also bought an old Fruity G3 iMac. Which is as old as the hills. 233 MHz, 64Mb RAM, 4Gb HD. First thing I did was upgrade the RAM to 160 Mb (it's actually a 256Mb stick, but its only recognising 160 of it), and the HD to 10Gb. Turns out I had hella hassle trying to upgrade the OS and firmware, and I ended up having to stick the 4Gb back in. Fortunately, I managed to upgrade the firmware and Mac OS X 10.3 is currently installing on it. I shall find some fun stuff on it, use it as a dedicated journaler machine possibly? I don't know.
Had a massive argument with Alyson last night, she seems to think that when I leave I'm sulking, where I'm really giving us BOTH a chance to calm down, before it get out of hand. This time I stuck with it though, I think she actually started to listen to me before she went to bed, which is a start I suppose.

Peace.

No comments: